Facts and Figures
|Month||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019||October 2019||November 2019||December 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 02 January 2020. Enquire for more recent data.
Holrbos (https://www.Holrbos.com) has been selling on Amazon FBA since the beginning of 2018 as an outdoor gear brand for everyday carry products. Holrbos currently sells two products the ‘Holrbos Pocket Blanket’ and the ‘Holrbos Water Bottle Clip’.
The Holrbos Pocket Blanket comes in four color variations (green, blue, red, and since recently orange). It is designed to be a fully functional outdoor blanket to rest on and that can easily fold back up in seconds into a pocket-sized unit. Currently has 67 customer reviews with 4.6 out 5 stars on Amazon. LINK - (http://bit.ly/PB-FLIPPA)
The Holrbos Water Bottle Clip is a lanyard with a clip on one end and an adjustable o-ring on the other for fastening reusable or disposable water bottles. It was created to help keep your water bottles close and secure and designed to clip onto travel suitcases, backpacks, gym bags, and much more. Currently has 52 customer reviews with 4.1 out of 5 stars. LINK - (http://bit.ly/WBC-FLIPPA)
How does your business make money?
Revenue is generated from the sale of Holrbos products on Amazon.com and on Holrbos.com.
• In January 2019, I was experimenting with PPC, this has a lot to do with the high cost in Amazon Ads and little profit.
• Sales from March - April have been higher because I was put under the Amazon “best deals under $25” section for the keyword “pocket blanket” this caused a huge spike in my sales. This section is at the very top of the amazon page and helps me immensely in getting these sales. Unfortunately, I couldn’t keep up with it and I ran out of inventory which is why my sales went back down in the summer.
• Higher sales during these months also have to do with the time of year. Outdoor products sell more during these months as opposed to September to November.
• Almost 99% of the sales come from the North American Amazon marketplace. I generate very little traffic to my own website. There is a lot of opportunities to grow the website sales.
Why are you selling this business?
I have been working on a new online eCommerce business and cannot dedicate as much time to grow this business. I love the passive income business model this provides but without true focus and dedication, I cannot make it grow into its true potential.
- Brand assets
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Hosting accounts
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
• Amazon FBA Seller
• 26 years old.
“Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.”