Flippa
FOR SALE
Business Name

Confidential

Business Model
Services
Industry
Internet

$880,000

Asking Price
Multiple 2.2x

To access this listing you will need to sign an NDA

Sign NDA for access
Web Hosting Company
This business owner has manually entered their financials

Facts and Figures

Location
Romania
Date of Founding
2013
Full-Time Staff
1 to 10
Annual Revenue
$713,666
Annual Expenses
$320,000
Annual Net Profit
$393,666
Evidence of Revenue
Note: Where the business is less than 12 months old the annualized data represents total sales for the period of operation.

Recent Performance

Month January 2019 February 2019 March 2019
Revenue $82,047 $63,729 $62,644
Expenses $31,567 $27,654 $29,875
Net Profit $50,480 $36,075 $32,769

Business Description

Web Hosting Company. We are offering world wide hosting services, shared, reseller, vps and dedicated servers. Currently we have 5500+ active clients mainly from Europe and US. The company was established in september 2013 and over the last year we had a revenue increase of 40%. We are also expecting an increase of minium 20% over 2019.

How does your business make money?

Shared hosting and dedicated servers income represent 70% of our revenue. The rest of 30% comes from reseller hosting, affiliates, vps and domain names.

Why should someone buy this business?

This business is well established global provider and has an unparalleled growth possibility.

How can the future owner improve this business?

The new owner will be provided with tested advertising strategies and we will offer support for the transition period and after that the main concern of the new owner should be digital marketing.

Business Strengths

  • Key Words Ranking
  • Brand and Community Loyalty
  • Customer Service
  • High levels of Automation
  • High Profit Margins

Opportunities for a new owner

  • Improve Current Marketing Efforts
  • Improve or Outsource Operations
  • Develop New Features

Key day-to-day operations

  • Customer Support / Service
  • Content marketing

Marketing

  • SEM
  • SEO
  • Word of Mouth

Assets

  • Brand assets
  • Custom technology
  • Customer databases
  • Domains
  • Marketing materials and collateral
  • Policy and Process documents
  • Relevant email accounts
  • Social media accounts
  • Website files, source code and content

Social Media

Facebook
2.1K followers
Twitter
30 followers

Post sale support

This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.

Included

Confidential

Romania