Facts and Figures
Die Stijl is a fast-growing e-commerce dropshipping business in ‘streetwear clothing’ space.
We are active in 44 countries since 2017 and have the potential to keep on growing worldwide.
We have three different selling methods: print on demand, drop-shipping and own stock.
We sell directly to customers via our website which is hosted by the trustful Shopify.
While the products have a wide appeal, its typical customers are young men & women between 18-30 years old. The business popularity helped the business maintain its steady growth.
There are plenty of options to expand sales beyond where they currently are. The business has olny implement Facebook (facebook page 25k+), instagram (instagram page 24k+) advertising and email (6K+ subscribers) advertising as our main marketing methods.
It’s operated by 2 owners/operators and we are selling the business because we are ready for new opportunities. The sale includes the website and related domains, customer database 15k+, all supplier r
How does your business make money?
Our main source of income flows through our website.
We acquire new customers by advertising on social media platforms (mainly Facebook and Instagram). As an e-Commerce business, there is immense potential for scaling and growth
Why should someone buy this business?
2 y/o Business with Profit Growth over the last two years!
DIE STIJL potential is almost unlimited. Our track record is a great start to understand the growth rate. We made $600,000 in sales in less than 1 year and it’s growing fast.
We have generated these numbers by only running our marketing and advertising campaigns with Facebook and Instagram, which leaves a massive opportunity with Google Ads or other platforms.
How can the future owner improve this business?
● 3rd Party Marketplaces
○ The new owner could expand to other ecommerce platforms. Currently, the business only sells products on its website. By selling the current products on platforms like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, or Zulily the business could increase its sales and revenue significantly.
● Social Media
○ The Business currently only has facebook and instagram social media presence. Social media is a significant traffic (and thereby revenue) driver for ecommerce businesses. Unsurprisingly, the same is true across many online business types. Establishing and growing a social media presence through more platforms, Twitter, YouTube, pinterest, VK, google adwords, etc. will help attract more traffic and conversions.
● Expand To New Markets
● own stock
● Expand To Russia / America
Why are you selling this business?Focusing on another project
- High Barrier of Entry to Market
- High Profit Margins
- Large Customer Database
- Passive Revenue
- Scalable Business Model
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Increase Basket Size Per Customer
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Launching New Products
- Order Fulfilment
- Website Maintenance
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Instagram Advertising
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Customer databases
- Hosting accounts
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Broker
Founded in 2017 and based in the UK, Astute Growth Consultants provide M&A and business advisory services as well as act as a full-service website broker for established low to mid-market Content, eCommerce, SaaS and Amazon FBA businesses.