Facts and Figures
Our strategy is get organic and direct traffic. The site has good site structure, that allows to get organic traffic. The site has pages with countries, districts and cities.
We have different type of pages “country+wi-fi”, “district+wi-fi”, “city+wi-fi”. Also we have internal link blocks and unique texts. It allows us to get traffic with "free wifi+region". We have over 140,000 sessions in travel season per month. Average monthly sessions is about 100,000. 30% of users come from the US, 4.8% - from Uk, 4.7% from Canada. These countries have high CPI prices.
The site has good seo positions. You don’t need to spend money on new users and content generating.
How does your business make money?
The service gets money from advertising and in-app purchases. We use AdSense for the site, the iOS app sells in-apps and the android app has ad blocks.
Why should someone buy this business?
You want to have passive revenue without daily operations. Or you have good seo skills/team and you understand that you can rapidly increase organic traffic.
You don’t need to spend money on new users and generating content.
In addition to the website, our team has released applications for iOS and Android. Each application was designed from the ground up to work on their native platform and we used the recommendations from these platforms when creating both apps.
How can the future owner improve this business?
You can raise traffic by:
1) Make the mobile response version. There aren't many unique pages and features, so it won't be expensive.
2) You can add different types of pages. For example, restaurants and bars, so you can get very specific traffic “wifi+hotspot+bar’s name” (the service already has these places).
3) Add new ad banners and other advertisement services. You can also try cpa or partnership programs. It’ll increase the revenue.
4) Add in-app purchases in the Android app.
- Passive Revenue
- Overall Market Size
- Low Acquisition Cost for New Customers
Opportunities for a new owner
- Capitalise on the Emerging Market
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Improve Customer Service
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Word of Mouth
- Customer databases
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Our team creates and sells web and mobile apps. We sold some of our projects on flippa.