Facts and Figures
|Month||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on June 08, 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
Mumberry's mission is to help pregnant women keep moving and living life to the fullest! We believe that maternity clothing should do more than just cover a belly; our clothes use the highest quality technical fabrics and the patent pending Mumband® support design to help decrease body pain and increase comfort. We also believe that all pregnancies can be healthy and that women need support in making the right choices for themselves and their babies. Our blog has become a well-visited resource for nutrition tips, workouts, and general pregnancy information.
How does your business make money?
We make money from selling clothing through our website, selling clothing to wholesalers, guest article submissions on our blog, and Google AdSense revenue.
Why should someone buy this business?
• There are over 3 million pregnant women in the United States every year. We have built a platform to reach and sell to these pregnant women with over 21,000 social media followers (plus 424,000 monthly views on Pinterest), over 4,000 email subscribers, and an average of 10,300 visits to our website every month.
• Our product line has been well tested, has overwhelmingly positive product reviews, and has improved the quality of life for many pregnant women.
• We have been featured on thebump.com, in Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine, on everydayfamily.com and more.
• We have good relationships with our fabric suppliers and manufacturer and possess all product patterns. Our name, logo, and “The Mumband” have received registered trademarks, and our signature belly support band design is patent pending.
How can the future owner improve this business?
Our blog generates great traffic, but we have not had the time to fully monetize this. If I had more time and resources to spend, I would create a strong funnel to convert these blog readers to customers.
Why are you selling this business?After 6 years of putting our heart and souls into the business, my business partner and I are a bit burned out and have a strong desire to spend more time with our families. We've done all the hard labor building the brand, and now just need someone to help it grow.
- Customer Service
- Evergreen Niche
- Length of Operation in Niche
- Positive Customer Reviews
- Scalable Business Model
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Design & Production
- Managing Inventory
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing
- Instagram Community Management
- Brand assets
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Registered trademarks
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Mom, fitness enthusiast, and entrepreneur. After 6 years of hustle, I have decided to step away from this business in order to focus on my family and other interests.